We intervened in 100 emergencies
- It's time to look for sponsors.
- Anyone can sponsor you!
- Tell your friends and family what you have learned during the Action Against Hunger talks and ask them to sponsor you with a small amount (e.g. 20c, 50c, €1, €2 or €5) for every lap you run.
- Write this information down on the sponsorship form in your charity passport.
- You can have as many sponsors as you like!
- Eat well and train hard so you can run lots of laps on race day.
- Now it's your turn to run as many laps as possible.
- Remember to wear sports clothes, drink plenty of water and protect yourself from the sun.
- The Run Against Hunger is all about resistance: the most important thing is that you run as many laps as possible. It's not about speed; what matters is that you want to help and show your solidarity.
- If you get tired, you can stop for a while, drink some water and then keep walking.
Go for it! You're going to do a great job!
- Write the number of laps you have completed in your charity passport and ask your sponsors for their donation.
- Hand in all the money to your teacher so they can pass it on to us and we can use it in our projects to help lots of children in need.
- Remember that any donation, however small, is very important to us.
Information for family and sponsors
- To sponsor a child taking part in the Run Against Hunger, you just have to promise to donate a small amount of money for every lap completed by the runner. The more laps they run, the greater your help.
- Encourage them to find lots of sponsors like you among friends and family and to train and eat healthily so they can run more laps on race day. Afterwards, hand over the promised amount multiplied by the number of laps they have completed. No donation is too small; all help is important to us.
Do you have friends or children who are students at these schools? You can sponsor them!
Thanks to people like you, in the last 5 years we have helped 42 million people with a team of 7,100 humanitarian professionals .
We have treated 2 million children suffering from acute malnutrition
We have provided food and livelihoods to more than 12 million people
Water and Sanitation
We have provided water and sanitation to 28 million people
Use of 2017 funds
- Fundraising and communication
Anyone can request a donation certificate, which they will automatically receive once their details have been passed on to the Ministry of Finance. Please contact the person organising the Run Against Hunger at your school, so they can pass your details on to us.
More information about your donation at: